Wednesday, August 14, 2013

NC.A - "My student teacher"


NC.A, one of the notable female rookie singers in 2013, makes her debut with the first digital single 'My Student Teacher'. With a rich and powerful voice, she was already appreciated as a talented rookie musician after the performance as a guest at Yurisangja's concert last year.

NC.A's debut song 'My Student Teacher' is composed by Yurisangja Park Seunghwa to make a perfect fit song for her, written by Lee Jiwon/Scared only son, and arranged by Seo Jeongjin, a hit-maker composer to give completeness to the song.

The medium-tempo's trendy band sound is impressive, expressing a girl's innocent love towards her student teacher in a straightforward and cute way. Addictive lyrics like 'Kung Kung, my heart flutters. Kung Kung, he's coming now. What do I do. My heart says kung kung.' portray the fluttering heart of the little girl in love in a lovely way.


No comments:

Post a Comment