Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I, me and myself


I was born and raised in Italy, my real name is Maurizio (on the internet I use the nickname Mauzer) and I love all kinds of music but my passion is music that comes from South Korea and Japan.

Why I like the whole music scene Korean and Japanese?
It 'a passion that always towards the culture and therefore of Japanese music that began as a result of seeing Anime or Japanese movies, the first group that have attracted me the most are the Acid Black Cherry that I follow for a long time.
I knew nothing a few years ago the K-pop I have to admit it, but also because the information is not much in the west of this music.
I never particularly loved western music, with minor exceptions (Michael Jackson at all) that's why the music I listen mostly comes from South Korea and Japan.
Well, you know that I already knew the music made ​​in Japan but little or nothing about the K-pop, want to know who has finally turned my passion for this amazing music scene?
Her name is IU.
IU is the reason why I approached the K-pop in general, followed by a lot of J-Pop and not only that but I did not know anything to the music made ​​in Korea.
I discovered luckily IU on youtube and I immediately bound to her, her music and her amazing charm and as a result I want to deepen their knowledge in K-pop has increased.
Following everything she did IU I discovered a video of K.will "My heart beating", where it appeared IU, from here I fell in love (musically speaking) of K.will.
He is my second favorite of the magical world of K-pop, then there are many others that I really like even though almost all singers or bands have to offer songs absolutly exceptional.
Other favorites in addition to IU, K.will and Acid Black Cherry, which I think Ailee is a singer extraordinary, from the powerful voice as there are a few around in the world.
I recently fond of the Girl's Day, Minah in particularly.
I do not know why but when I see Minah I have the impression as if you saw IU in a girl band is strange but beautiful.
However, I like many other singers and bands, I hope you will remain with me on the blog and discover them together.


No comments:

Post a Comment